I have been very remiss! Since we have come back from overseas in May I have been running around non stop with deadlines, moving my blog and dealing with all sorts of other issues I won’t bore you with. But I owe three thank you’s! Please pop into these blogs for a visit and tell them Tandy sent you!
Then in June Misk Cooks nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you dear Misky, this is a great award that I am pleased to have been given again.
Also in June, Mandy awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this!
As you all know, all awards come with their own set of rules. I am amalgamating them all here:
- You are to give credit back to the one who nominated you
- plus tell 7 things about yourself
- and also nominate 7 others
My seven things are:
- I enjoy a good challenge and at present am working on recipes that are very challenging for me
- I would love to spend all my time travelling and cooking in other places
- I love my dogs and could not imagine my house without them around
- I am planting our garden slowly but surely and hopefully the trees will grow quickly
- I can read a book in one sitting if I was left to myself for a day
- I love entertaining!
- I have so many things on my to do list, and not enough time at the moment to do it all
Normally, I pass this on to the new bloggers on my blog roll! But, I have not had the time to update it (or fix it up) since we got back from Scotland. So, I am passing this award along to 7 randomly selected bloggers who I love!
Wishing you all a super Monday!
What I blogged: