The 7th of every month sees the Crazy Cooking Challenge reveal. This month we were challenged to make a chicken noodle soup. In trying to share with you bloggers from South Africa, I chose to make Spill’s recipe. Clare has an abiding passion for food, and also lives in the beautiful Western Cape. This dish was amazing – a must do again type of dish. It served us not only for supper, but for lunch for me the next day! It is delicious and the mint is a must have refreshing herb that compliments the dish so well.
- pour the stock into a large pot and add the garlic, ginger and chicken
- bring to the boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes
- make sure the chicken is tender before removing
- use a fork to shred the chicken
- return the chicken to the pot and add the noodles, corn, the spring onions and the soy
- bring to the boil for 2 minutes – check that the noodles are soft
- pour the soup into bowls and then garnish with the mint leaves and chilli
Click on the links for conversions and notes.
To see more posts from the Crazy Cooking Challenge click the linky below:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…