I have certain products that are a staple in my pantry cupboard. Given that I have a very small kitchen, there cannot be a lot of things I keep on hand. So, what I do keep has to be worth it. Tinned crab is one of those ingredients. It in no way compares to live crab, but as we don’t get fresh crab here, this has to do. It is the ingredient I always use in my crab pasta.
- heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan
- add the mushrooms, garlic clove and the chilli
- when the mushrooms are soft, add the yellow pepper and the tomatoes
- when the yellow pepper is cooked add the crab meat
- when the crab meat is warm, remove the chilli and add the cream
- add the cooked pasta and toss through to coat
Click on the links for conversions and notes.