This Recipe For Crayfish Tagine With Charaime forms part of a review I have done. I was given an opportunity to review the online deli Diletto and the product I chose was charaime. Tomatoes, onion, garlic, sweet and hot paprika and a touch of chilli are combined to create this sauce – and given the fact it goes perfectly with fish, I chose to couple it with crayfish.
- 15mls oil
- 1 sweet potato cut into chunks
- 1 jar charaime
- 250mls frozen peas
- 2 steamed crayfish tails
- 1 handful coriander, roughly chopped
- heat the oil in a tagine
- lightly fry the potatoes
- add the charaime and cover with water
- put the lid on and cook until the potatoes are soft
- add the peas and when warm add the crayfish
- add the coriander and serve on a bed of cous cous
Click on the links for conversions and notes.