I was not part of the #cheeseslut tweeting as at that stage, twitter was something I knew nothing about. However, I read about this on Marisa’s blog and so decided to make a few cheese based dishes. This dessert is easy to whip up – the hardest part is cutting the figs!
- 1 fig per person
- 1 generous slice of camembert per fig (you can use any soft cheese)
- a drizzle of pomegranate concentrate per fig
- slice the figs into quarters without cutting through the stalk
- place the camembert into the fig
- grill until the camembert starts to melt
- drizzle with the pomegranate concentrate
Click on the links for conversions and notes.