I had the luxury of a Saturday morning to myself, loafing on the couch, sipping on coffee and watching the rugby – bliss. Pink has posted this week’s quiz, and here are my answers:
1. Is couscous a grain or pasta?
cous cous is a grain
2. The dish “Osso bucco” uses what cut of meat?
3. What is “bubble and squeak” made off?
potatoes and cabbage, and any other left over vegetables from a roast dinner
4. Which fruit is used in a black forest cake?
5. What are the small snacks served with drinks in Spain called?
6. What is “Ciboulette” more commonly known as?
7. Which herb flavours a béarnaise sauce?
8. What is Finocchio?
9. What is Madiba’s (Nelson Mandela’s) favourite dish?
10. What kind of fish is used in rollmops?