Here is Friday’s Food Quiz Number 75 from Pink and my answers.
- What is Hähnchenschnitzelin Germany?
- What is the main ingredient of Bucatini al’Amatriciana?
- What is Yuzu?
a citrus fruit
- What is au levain?
a bread starter
- Where did bruschetta originate from?
- Where did croutons originate from?
- What is the fruit known as that is a cross between a Murcott- and Clementine oranges?
I am going to guess here and say a ClemenGold
- What is the function of a pie funnel?
To allow the steam to escape
- What does “to scald” means in culinary terms?
To heat milk just below its boiling point
- What fish are also known as mahi-mahi or dolphin fish?
What I blogged: