As I don’t have a Sunday interview today, and Pink has posted Friday’s Food Quiz Number 78, I at least have something to do. Please note, my answers may not be correct and Pink posts the correct answers on her blog on a Monday so if you want to check up on how I did, or even do the quiz yourself, please hop on over to her blog.
- What is the main ingredient of huevos rancheros?
- Where do empanadas originate from?
- What is Quesadillas primarily filled with?
- What is a mimosa?
a herb; or a cocktail made up of champagne and orange juice
- Where does gado-gado originate from?
- What is paccheri?
- What is a grand mimosa?
- What is lamb lettuce better known as?
- What is the main ingredient of a tarator sauce?
- If something is cooked ‘a la crecy’ what is the garnish?
What I blogged: