I Made It Challenge Paneer: My whole idea around these challenges it to get people to host and make something they have wanted to try for a while. This month, Nicola has done just that. Her blog, Wot’s For Lunch has for a long time been a showcase of Nicola’s lunches – and they are droolworthy. This month Nicola has challenged us to make paneer and use it in a dish. Funnily enough, this is something I have always wanted to try making but never got around to do. So my countdown begins. I hope that you will join in with us!
In order to take part you must follow the rules below:
- you must link back to Nicola’s post in your post
- you must link back to this post in your post
- you must include the widget in your post:
You have until midnight at the end of the month to post your recipe. Basically, have fun!
What I blogged:
- one year ago – Herbal Rose and Rosehips
- two years ago – In My Kitchen
- three years ago – Crayfish Pasta with Brandy