I sell the most delicious honey from a boutique bee keeper in Wellington. I was inspired by Carey when she posted about Rooibos Syrup and Marisa when she mentioned a few interesting flavour combinations, including cinnamon and star anise, to spice up your breakfast.
- a jar of honey
- a 'permanent' tea bag (one you use for loose leaf tea)
- the flavour you want to infuse - I have done lavender, ginger and lime, cinnamon
- place your flavour into the tea bag
- put the tea bag into a glass jar
- cover with honey
- cover the jar with some press and seal or cling wrap
- allow to stand for a week on a windowsill that get sunlight
- remove the tea bag - and enjoy!
Click on the links for conversions and notes.