Dave and I have been out and about enjoying a lot of meals!
- At the beginning of February we ate at Pomegranate Restaurant as part of the Stellenbosch Wine Festival celebrations. If you have not eaten there I can recommend a visit on a Sunday for lunch so that you can experience the duck parade.
- Then for Valentines Day we ate at Waterkloof – Greg as usual created the most stunning meal.
- On the 13th we went to Vergenoegd Wines for the harvest dinner. There is one more left for this year and if you are interested in booking a seat at the table contact Nannie via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you don’t get a place this year, be sure to add the event to your diary for next year March – there is one dinner per week!
- If you find yourself in Cape Town and looking for unusual ingredients, head into the Pick N Pay at the V&A Waterfront – you will be able to get crab, duck and quail eggs, rabbit and many more fresh delights.
Disclosure: I was invited to the opening of the Pick N Pay Waterfront and I was not asked to write a blog post. The photographs here are from the day of the opening. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged:
- one year ago – Black Bean Salsa