I consider myself very blessed for so many reasons. My life has been touched by friends and family who have suffered and lost their lives because of cancer, and some who have suffered and survived cancer. I can remember clearly back to one of my closest friends being told she had cancer and needed immediate treatment. There were no options for her, she had to have chemotherapy, radiation and a mastectomy. She shares this story and offers support in such an amazing way and she is always an inspiration. A scare a few years ago that the cancer may have returned seemed harder news to bear than the actual cancer itself. But now, we can count the years together since the all clear was given. She has had her breast reconstructed and even though her cancer has shaped her future, it has not defined her. Being a survivor of life is what defines my friend. I am sure everyone who is reading this has a story to share. What I would like you to do is share a tea party! Simple. Invite your friends around and ask each person to make a donation to CANSA just by clicking the link from this blog post. The objective is to spread the word, and help raise funds and the website contains all the details on how you can do this. If you want to do even more then head on down to your local Le Creuset store and buy a few rose pink cappuccino mugs – Le Creuset will donate 30% of the sale to CANSA.
How to enter to win a Le Creuset Hamper:
- host a tea party with your friends and take a photograph / photographs of your tea party
- tweet the photograph with the following: @tandysinclair @lecreusetsa I am hosting a #cuppaforcansa. You too can win a super prize by entering here http://wp.me/p2zhgq-4l9
- each tweet will be considered a separate entry and you can enter via twitter as many times as you like
- if you are not on twitter then you can email me one photograph to enter: tandy(AT)tandysinclair(DOT)com
Conditions of entry:
- your prize will be sent to you by Nicola Pain Communications. I will not be responsible for the quality of the prize you receive
- the prize is one Le Creuset Whistling Tea Kettle (Pink) and 2 Le Creuset 200ml Cappuccino Mugs (Pale Rose) and may not be exchanged for cash
- entries close at midnight on the 31st of October
- I will choose one winner at my own discretion and my decision will be final
- the person with the most interesting tea party will ‘take the cake’
- I will inform the winner by email. I will send one email only and if the winner does not respond within 24 hours, I will choose another winner. The winner will have to email me their winning photograph
- The value of the prize is R900
- Entries are open to all readers of this blog who reside in South Africa
- All entrants to this competition will automatically be entered into the main Le Creuset customer competition, running at the same time. Three of the most inspiring tea parties will each receive a Le Creuset gift card of R1000.00, while the most inspirational tea party win a R10 000 Le Creuset shopping spree.
Disclaimer: I was given a whistling tea kettle and 2 cappuccino mugs to host this give away by Nicola Pain Communications on behalf of Le Creuset. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged: