I am convinced that less is more when it comes to pasta sauces and this Pasta With Salmon And Avocado was definitely moreish. When avocado’s are in season I tend to buy them to enjoy as an every day treat. When they are out of season I look for frozen avocado, or guacamole made with previously frozen fruit.
- while you are boiling the water and cooking the pasta start preparing the sauce
- in a pan on a medium heat, cook the garlic in the olive oil and add the chilli
- allow to infuse for 5 minutes and remove the chilli
- add in the tinned salmon and 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- season and allow to heat through
- minute before the pasta is done add the herbs, the avocado and the other tablespoon of crème fraîche
- adjust the seasoning, toss in the pasta and serve
Click on the links for conversions and notes.