My cup runneth over! Natalie, who blogs at What We Ate Today has awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award. This is Take Five for me.
This is the fifth time I am getting this award and I really am grateful. I love reading Natalie’s blog to see what she had for her meals!
The conditions for this award are:
- You must thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post
- You have to list 7 interesting things about yourself
- You have to pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
More trivial information about me: (and if I have repeated any, apologies)
- My scars include a scratch on my knee from Nursery School when my best friend Roz and I ran away. We got as far as her Dad’s office which was on the same grounds as the school
- I have assisted in a laser surgery to fix someone’s sight and it was the most amazing thing to be a part of
- I have finally conquered my trepidation of making panna cotta and I am not sure why I waited so long
- We are planning our trip to Italy for 2013
- I am planning on adding kidneys to the list of ingredients to try this year
- I am building a tortoise sanctuary for Stanley who keeps getting attacked by Molly
- I want to grow a sustainable garden when the builders are done
For now, I am not passing this along. As I discover new blogs during the year I will do so! But I think the people on my blog roll are all so versatile, so please click the link on my tool bar and pick just one new blog to visit today – tell them Tandy sent you and maybe you will make a new friend 🙂