Because I so loved my pink marshmallow mousse I decided to make a White Marshmallow And Cointreau Mousse. For this awesome and easy dessert I used Cointreau to add a nice orange flavour. As you can see, I served it with fresh strawberries. I have these great martini glasses that I often use for desserts. They add a touch of panache to the end of the meal. Marshmallows make a great setting agent.
- 20 sugar free white marshmallows
- ¼ cup full cream milk
- 250mls Greek or Bulgarian yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon anilla purée
- 4 tablespoons Cointreau
- 8 strawberries, cut into quarters
- place the marshmallows and the strawberries into a sauce pan and over a low heat stir until the marshmallows have melted
- add the Cointreau and then remove from the heat
- mix the vanilla purée into the yoghurt
- add the marshmallow mixture and the half the strawberries and stir well
- evenly distribute the mousse between your serving dishes
- place in the fridge until just before serving
- garnish each glass with another strawberry
Click on the links for conversions and notes.