We have a friend who owns his own wine estate, and he has always said that a wine needs to breathe, and that the first sip is never the sip to judge the wine on. So, on Tuesday night we took a bottle of Earth Essence Pinotage 2014 to his house and he took one sip and said “wow, this wine is fantastic”. And it is. The wine has a deep colour, appears full bodied and yet is as light as one would expect from a pinotage.
By utilising a revolutionary natural process using indigenous Rooibos and Honeybush during the winemaking process their powerful anti-oxidants protect the wine naturally negating the use of added sulphites or preservatives.
I looked at the deep purple wine, put the glass to my nose, and savoured the hint of rooibos. I then took a sip, rolled the wine across my tongue, swallowed and breathed out through my nose. The wine has a subtle sweetness, a hint of cranberries and a lovely finish.
How to enter to win 4 Bottles Of Earth Essence Pinotage 2014.
- The wine will be delivered by Kisha from Tin Can PR.
- I will not be responsible for the delivery of the wine.
- The prize is 4 bottles of Earth Essence Pinotage 2014 and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entries close at midnight on the 11th of June 2015.
- I will choose the winner at random on the morning of the 12th of June 2015. I will inform the winner via email.
- Entries are open to all readers of this blog who are 18 years of age, or over, and resident in South Africa.
- I will not be held responsible for non-receipt of your wine.
Disclosure: I was sent a bottle of wine and asked to host a giveaway on my blog. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged June 5: