Win Tickets To Parklife Cape Town
This year’s Parklife Cape Town Gourmet Food and Music Festival celebrates the best things in life: great vibes, out-of-the-box culinary experiences, and of course, awesome people.
Hailed as one of Cape Town and Joburg’s favourite inner-city events, the Festival, presented by 947 and MTV, takes place in Cape Town on Saturday 2 May at the Greenpoint Cricket Oval and in Johannesburg at Marks Park, Emmarentia, on Sunday 3 May. As always, it promises to be the gastronomic and entertainment event of the year, bringing food lovers, friends, families and indie rockers together for one great day under the African sun.
2015 marks the fourth Parklife Festival and promises to be the best one yet. Doors open at 10am until 8pm. Tickets available at www.parklifefestival.co.za and start from as little R195. Kids under the age of six are free.
How to enter to win one of 2 Cape Town general admission tickets to Parklife, each to the value of R450
Competition now closed!
Conditions of entry:
- Tickets will be issued by Joanne Sourvas of Shed Marketing.
- I will not be responsible for the issuing of the tickets. I will be overseas from the 23rd of April and your tickets will be issued by the 28th of April.
- The prize is one of 2 Cape Town general admission tickets to Parklife, each to the value of R450 and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entries close at midnight on the 22nd of April 2015.
- I will choose the winners at random on the morning of the 23rd of April 2015. I will inform the winners via email.
- Entries are open to all readers of this blog who are over 18 and who can make their own way to the event. However, you may not enter if you are an employee, friend or family of the media.
- I will not be held responsible for non-receipt of your tickets
Disclosure: I was invited to attend this function but due to the fact that I am out of the country I will not be there. I was also asked to host a giveaway in exchange for editorial on my blog. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged April 17:
- one year ago – Yoghurt Pastry
- two years ago – ‘Making’ Our Own Champagne At Weltevrede
- three years ago – Ginger Prawns On An Apple And Tatsoi Salad
- four years ago – Friday’s Food Quiz
- five years ago – Friday’s Food Quiz