So, I have come to the end of my journey with my 28 kiwi fruit. Have you been following along and seeing what I have done every day? I have made some interesting dishes, some of which I have shared with you here and others which I shared on Facebook and Twitter. Now it is time for the Zespri Kiwi Fruit Hamper Give Away.
I was given this lovely hamper of goodies to give away and if you want to win this, please see below on how to enter.
I was also given a R150 fruit and veg voucher. I decided from the beginning that the person who engaged with me the most over the 2 week journey would be the winner of this voucher.
How to enter to win the Zespri kiwi fruit hamper:
- leave a comment below telling me what you would make with kiwi fruit.
- For extra entries (please note, you must enter on the blog as well!)
- follow me on twitter and tweet the following: @tandysinclair is giving away a hamper of zespri goodies http://wp.me/p2zhgq-3mt #14daysofzesprisa
- like my facebook page and leave a comment
Conditions of entry:
- the hamper will be sent via ordinary parcel post and the risk involved with loss is your own
- the voucher will not be in your name and the risk involved with loss is your own
- the prize is one voucher of R150 and it may not be exchanged for cash and one hamper of Zespri goodies
- you may enter as many times as you like
- entries close at midnight on the 22nd of October
- I will choose the winner of the hamper at random
- I will inform the winners by email. I will send one email only and if the winners do not respond within 24 hours I will choose another winner.
- I will post the voucher via registered mail. Once the voucher has been posted I will not be responsible for it.
- I will not be responsible for the quality of the product you receive
- Entry is only open to South African residents
Disclosure: I have been provided with 28 kiwi fruit to take part in this challenge as well as the giveaways. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged: