My friend Cindy has a photograph on her blog which inspired me to make a crayfish pasta – her photo is of some lovely summery meal, but being winter one needs something warmer and more comforting.
This is the first photo with my new camera!
- pasta for 2 people
- 15 mls olive oil
- 120 g mushrooms sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
- 30 mls cream
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- 2 crayfish tails cut into chunks
- while the pasta is cooking start on your sauce
- heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms
- season with salt and pepper
- add the cream and heat
- two minutes before the pasta is ready add the crayfish and the parley
- heat through, toss into the pasta and serve