The original Friday’s Food Quiz Number 42 can be found on PinkPolkaDot’s Blog. If you would like to take part, please let her know. Here are my answers:
1. Tabbouleh is a traditional bulgur wheat dish from which country?
2. What is an Empanada?
A pie or pastry filled with meat or fish, popular all over Spain and in parts of South America
3. What is Ganache?
A flavoured cream made with chocolate and fresh cream. Butter can be added. It is used to decorate desserts, fill cakes and sweets and to make truffles and petit fours.
4. How many grams are the following?
250ml grated cheddar cheese?
5. What is Schiacciata Con Uvo?
Italian Bread Dough
6. Milk from which animal is used to make authentic mozzarella cheese?
7. Cassis, a liqueur, is flavored with what?
8 Almonds are the family of which fruit?
9. What is bigoli?
pasta with a whole through the middle
10. What is a mooli?
A white radish
These are my answers to Friday’s Food Quiz Number 42. How many of them did you know?
Take a look at the Come Dine with Me Challenge – a super prize for the winner will be revealed soon!
5 thoughts on “Food Quiz Number 42 For A Friday”
LOL at bigoli + big holey 😉