Cray fishing season is in full swing and I get three hours on a windless day to do whatever I want. I have started by putting some granola in the oven and as soon as I have done the Friday’s Food Quiz Number 68 set by Pink I am going to start on my Fresh From The Oven challenge for this month.
1. Who introduced Turkeys to Europe?
2. What is Gammon?
a cut of ham referring to the hind leg of a pig
3. What are the three main ingredients of the cocktail Cosmopolitan?
I have convinced myself that these are good for my health, as I have kidney stones! Vodka, Triple Sec and cranberry juice
4. What are Mince pies filled with nowadays?
Dried fruit, spices, apples, zest and Brandy
5. What is a Bundt cake?
A cake that has a distinct ring shape
6. Where did Panforte originate from?
7. What is sprue?
8. What is fresh coriander called in America?
9. In which country is stollen a traditional Christmas cake?
10. What is Chami?
I am stumped!