Here is Friday’s Food Quiz Number 75 from my dear friend Zirkie who blogs over at PinkPolkaDotFood. I am not sure how many of my answers are correct but I have fun trying to answer her questions. I also learn new things by participating in these quizzes. There are terms I have not come across and things I have not tried.
- What is Hähnchenschnitzelin Germany?
- What is the main ingredient of Bucatini al’Amatriciana?
- What is Yuzu?
a citrus fruit
- What is au levain?
a bread starter
- Where did bruschetta originate from?
- Where did croutons originate from?
- What is the fruit known as that is a cross between a Murcott- and Clementine oranges?
I am going to guess here and say a ClemenGold
- What is the function of a pie funnel?
To allow the steam to escape
- What does “to scald” means in culinary terms?
To heat milk just below its boiling point
- What fish are also known as mahi-mahi or dolphin fish?
If you want to answer the questions for Friday’s Food Quiz Number 75 please head on over to Zirkie’s blog.
What I blogged: