My friend Mandy who blogs over at The Complete Cook Book has devised a list of questions in order for us to get to know more about each other.
Getting To Know More About Each Other
1. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
2. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
3. What is your favourite food?
4. What is your least favourite food?
Over ripe tomatoes are not my favourite, and I do not like green peppers or cooked pineapple.
5. What do you eat that others think is really weird?
I like to suck the heads of prawns
6. What is your favourite thing to cook/bake?
7. If you could only choose one, would it be sweet or savoury?
8. What time do you usually eat your dinner during the week?
I start to get everything ready when the news starts at 19h00 and we are done by the time the weather is finished around 19h30
9. What kitchen item/s have you never owned?
A pressure cooker
10. What tip would you give to a newby cooker / baker?
Use the best possible ingredients you can afford and buy top quality products!
11. What is the best vegetarian dish you have eaten?
I was a vegetarian for a long time and I used to make a stuffed teenage marrow that was really tasty!
12. What is the easiest meal you can cook?
13. If you could only grow 3 herbs in your garden, what would you grow?
Rosemary, Thyme, Flat Leaf Parsley
14. What would you use as a substitute for salt?
Herbs and spices
15. What 5 items would you pack for a quick and easy picnic or day out?