I am hoping that International Scone Week 2016 will be as successful as last year. If you would like to know how this gathering together of scone recipes came about, please read here.
International Scone Week 2016
If you take a look at the sidebar between the 29th and 31st of July you will see a list of all the bloggers who participated last year. I wanted to make every one of these recipes but somehow life got in the way and I only managed one!
How to take part:
- Create and blog a scone recipe and post it during the week of the 8th to the 14th of August.
- Link back to this post in your blog post.
- Use the hashtag #ISW2016.
Once again I will create a sidebar link to all bloggers who participate that will stay up for the year. I will update the links as the posts get published. If you make scones and enjoy them, do you put the jam on and then the cream? Or do you put the cream on first? I like jam topped with cream. And if I am being really traditional, it would be clotted cream.
What I blogged July 29:
- one year ago – Chenin Blanc Tasting With Perdeberg
- three years ago – Tempura Pilchards Served With Cabbage Parcels
- four years ago – Orange Marinated Duck Breasts
- five years ago – Tuna Served With An Oriental Dressing