International Scone Week 2017
I am hosting International Scone Week 2017 which takes part from the 7th to the 13th of August. If you would like to know where this tradition started, please read this post from Celia. We had an amazing turn out in 2015 but only 8 recipes last year. I hope we can make it a bumper collection of awesome scones this year. There are so many varieties of scones one can bake. My friend Alex says they have to be sweet, served with jam and cream.
How to take part:
- Create and blog a scone recipe and post it during the time frame.
- Link back to this post in your blog post.
- Use the hashtag #ISW2017
It really is as simple as that. I will showcase all the recipes on my sidebar for the entire year.Take a look to see how you can participate in #ISW2017 Click To Tweet
Inspiration published on Lavender and Lime July 29:
- 2016 – International Scone Week 2016
- 2015 – Chenin Blanc Tasting With Perdeberg
- 2013 – Tempura Pilchards Served With Cabbage Parcels
- 2012 – Orange Marinated Duck Breasts
- 2011 – Tuna Served With An Oriental Dressing