The recipe for Olive Oil Scones remains the most popular one on my blog. This was created for International Scone Week 2017. The recipe is viewed over 500 times a month, with it peaking at 2315 views in April 2020. This is one of the reasons I am going ahead with International Scone Week 2021.
Standing The Test Of Time
Starting in 2011, bloggers around the world gathered to make scones. To see how they came together, take a look at Celia’s post. She is the original hostess of this get together and if you want to read more about saving the planet or baking bread, head on over to her blog.
International Scone Week 2021
No matter where you are, or what style blog you have, you are invited to take part in #ISW2021. Please follow these steps in order to be featured in the link up.
- Create and blog a scone recipe and post it anytime from the 9th to the 15th of August.
- Link back to this post in your blog post.
- Use the hashtag #ISW2021 in your social media
Everyone will be featured for the year in the sidebar of my blog. If you are in need of inspiration then take a look to see what was baked last year. The 2020 recipes will stay up until the 16th of August.
- Apple And Blackberry Beast Of A Scone
- Belgian Scone
- Cheese And Onion Scones
- Courgette And Feta Scones
- Cream Scones
- Olive Oil Scones
- Olive, Pineapple and Cheese Scones
- Raspberry Lime Scones
- Rosemary And Lemon Scones
- Spinach And Feta Scones
- Vegan Wholemeal Scones
Inspiration published on Lavender and Lime July 28:
- 2019: Colours
- 2017: Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- 2016: Two Tone Pasta
- 2015: Savoury Mince Pies | Sfiha
- 2013: Lavender Surprise Cake
- 2012: Sous Vide Crayfish Tails
- 2011: Tomato And Aubergine Chutney
- 2010: Chicken Stuffed With Feta, Sun Dried Tomatoes And Coriander