It is time for International Scone Week 2022! My olive oil scone recipe still outperforms any other on my blog. Created in 2017 for this celebration, it still gets over 400 monthly views. That is a lot of baking 🙂
A little bit about this
Starting in 2011, bloggers around the world gathered to make scones. To see how they came together, take a look at Celia’s post. She is the original hostess of this baking extravaganza, and if you want to read more about saving the planet or baking bread, head on over to her blog.
International Scone Week 2022
No matter where you are, or what style blog you have, you are invited to take part in #ISW2022. Please follow these steps in order to be featured in the link up.
- Create and blog a scone recipe and post it anytime from the 8th to the 14th of August.
- Link back to this post in your blog post.
- Use the hashtag #ISW2022 in your social media
Everyone will be featured for the year in the sidebar of my blog. If you are in need of inspiration then take a look to see what was baked last year. The 2021 recipes will stay up until the 15th of August.
- Apple and Cinnamon Scones
- Aussie-style Rustic Date Scones
- Bacon And Avocado Scones
- Banana Scones with Coffee Drizzle…ish
- Belinda’s Cheese Scones
- Blackberry and Apple Scones
- Buttermilk Scones
View the previous posts on August 1:
- 2021: Win
- 2018: July 2018 Showcasing In My Kitchen
- 2016: Vegetarian Schmaltz
- 2014: August 2014 Showcasing In My Kitchen
- 2013: August 2013 Showcasing In My Kitchen
- 2012: August 2012 Showcasing In My Kitchen
- 2011: Food Quiz Number 61 For A Friday
- 2010: Food Quiz Number 32 For A Friday