The Innovative Mama has nominated me for the Liebster Award V. I am always grateful for these nominations because it means someone thought of me. Isn’t that a good feeling? Here are my answers for my Liebster Award V.
I don’t usually follow all of the rules when I receive awards so please forgive me for breaking them. These are the questions I was given to answer:
1. Who is your favorite musician and what is your favorite song of theirs?
Bette Midler, The Rose. This was played when I walked down the beach to get married
2. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite movie from your teenage years? Share what you love most about it, why it’s your favorite.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I love the music and I have seen the movie over 100 times.
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
I wanted to write a restaurant review and created my original blog to do that.
5. What is an experience in your life that you feel defines you as a person? (it can be good, or bad, just something that you feel shaped who you are now)
Nearly killing myself by electrocution made me realize we all have a purpose on this planet.
6. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Having a successful marriage.
7. What is your favorite character from your favorite TV show, and why? (I was going to narrow this down to Friends but I thought that would be unfair if anyone was one of the rare few who didn’t watch Friends. 😉 )
If it were friends, then it would have to be Monica. Currently it would be Olivia Pope from The Fixer (Scandal to my American readers)
8. Where is the coolest place you have travelled? Describe it.
Too hard to narrow this down, but so far the best holiday we have ever had is barging the Midi Canal. You can read more about it by clicking the link in the right hand column.
9. On the same note, if there was anywhere in the world you could go to, where would it be and why? (for the hypothetical money and logistics are no object! 🙂 )
I want to see the Northern Lights so one year we will plan a trip at the right time of the year.
10. What is a unique talent of yours?
I can remember word for word a lot of conversations I have had.
11. If you could share one piece of wisdom that you’ve learned in life, what would it be?
Be the best you, you can be!
I would like to nominate the following new bloggers to my blog roll to answer the questions below:
For The Love Of Cooking
What I blogged: