Liebster Blog Award
It is amazing at how just at the right time, something happens or someone comes along, and it brightens your day. Keren, from Fabulous Farmlife has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. Part of me feels like I should start declining these, but as I use the awards to introduce new blogs on my blog roll, I am going to accept this one with thanks and gratitude.
Keren asked me to answer 11 questions:
1. Do you own any pets and if so what are they?
We have three Jack Russell’s, 1 fish and a tortoise
2. If you could have any pet you desired, what would that be?
3. If you could live in any type of home you could choose, what would it be?
I would love our house to be finished so that I could live in that
4. do you prefer to live in the City or countryside?
the countryside, without a doubt
5. Which social media tool do you find works the best for your blog?
6. If you had to close your eyes and go in your mind to the most prefect place you could imagine, what would that be? describe it.
it would be my home! We live in a cottage that is completely open plan and it is where I am the most happiest
7. Favourite colour and what does it mean to you?
lavender – it is the colour I used for our wedding and for my blog
8. If you need ‘time out’ during the day where do you go, or do?
I go to the gym and train
9. Have you ever heard of the concept that your thoughts create your reality?
yes, and I think it is true
10. Why did you start blogging?
to complain about bad service at a restaurant
11. What are your highs and lows of blogging
the highs are the friends I have made and the lows is the bitchiness I have encountered while blogging
I am not sticking to the rules as usual! My nominations for this award are:
- A Taste of …
- Citadel Kalahari
- Cupcakes & Couscous
- Kiran Tarun
- Love – The Secret Ingredient
- The Food Crew Cape Town
- Life Is A Zoo Biscuit
- Pomegranate Days
These are the 10 questions I would like you to answer if you want to!
- which kitchen item could you not live without?
- which kitchen item do you never use?
- which recipe book do you refer to the most?
- which knife in your collection is a must have?
- which meal is your go to dish?
- which dessert is your got to recipe?
- which one restaurant would you eat at over and over again?
- whose blog do you read every time they post?
- what is your favourite travel destination?
- which is your favourite cuisine?
What I blogged: