Ommiberg Ticket Give Away
The Paarl Wine Route gifted me two bottles of wine from Laborie which is one of the estates we visited last year. Together with the two bottles of wine I have also been given two tickets to Ommiberg which is taking place on the weekend of the 8th and 9th of March. As Dave has decided to start racing again I won’t be able to attend Omniberg but I don’t want you to miss out on a superb event.
Paarl Ommiberg “Round the Rock” festival offers visitors not only the opportunity to taste the first unfiltered wines of the 2014 vintages but to enjoy a relaxed day out in the wine-lands with
unique offerings and activities to suit the whole family. Visitors are given a glimpse into working wineries, offered the opportunity to pick and stomp their own grapes, enjoy tractor
rides through the vineyards and test their wine-making skills by creating their own blends.
Also on offer are cooking demonstrations, art exhibitions, live entertainment, cellar tours, jumping castles, slippery slides, pony rides, face painting. With more than seventeen wineries to choose from visitors will be spoilt for choice.
How to enter to win the Ommiberg ticket give away:
Competition Now Closed
Conditions of entry:
- the tickets will be sent to you via email
- the prize is one set of two tickets for the 8th of March and they may not be exchanged for cash
- you may enter as many times as you like
- entries close at midnight on the 2nd of March 2014
- I will choose the winner of the tickets at random
- I will inform the winner by email. I will send one email only and if the winner does not respond within 24 hours I will choose another winner
- I will not be responsible for anything that occurs while you are attending Ommiberg
- Entry is only open to South African residents who are able to get themselves to Ommiberg on the date
- The value of the tickets are R80 each. Guests must be over the age of 18 and the ticket includes a wine glass, access to and tasting of young wines at all participating wine farms.
Disclosure: I was sent the bottles of wine as a gift and the tickets to either use myself or give away. This disclaimer is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged:
- three years ago – Ingredient Challenge