Royco Packet Soup Hamper Give Away
I was recently sent a hamper of 8 Royco Soups, with an apron and I am going to be giving them away to one lucky person.
According to the official media release ROYCO® has relaunched its entire range of Packet Soups with great tasting recipes and four brand new flavours. In this range you will find Beef & Onion; Chakalaka; Curry Vegetable and Oxtail & Vegetable soups. All ROYCO® Packet Soups have been relaunched in new bright red, eco-friendly packaging. For every packet you buy, you will help to feed a hungry child. ROYCO® is part of a nation-wide soup kitchen initiative that feeds 10 000 needy South Africans living in poverty every day. As this serving of soup may be their only meal of the day, ROYCO® provides the soup kitchens with a specially formulated soup, fortified with essential vitamins and minerals for extra nourishment. By giving these children a fortified cup of ROYCO® soup, it allows them to be the best that they can be.
How to enter:
- leave a comment below telling me which type of soup is your favourite
- tweet the following for an extra entry: @tandysinclair is giving away a Royco soup hamper http://wp.me/p2zhgq-2UP
- like my Facebook page and leave a comment for me for an extra entry
Conditions of entry:
- you must live in South Africa to enter
- The hamper will be sent to you by me
- you may enter as many times as you like
- entries close at midnight on the 14th of April
- winners will be notified by email – I will send one email only and if you do not respond within 24 hours I will choose another winner
- winners will be chosen at random and my decision is final
Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way to host this give away. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged:
- one year ago – hot cross buns
- two years ago – bacon and feta pasta
20 thoughts on “Royco Packet Soup Hamper Give Away”
I am a packet soup QUEEN 🙂 I always have brown onion, oxtail and cream of chicken powdered soup packets in my spice cupboard 🙂 CANNOT wait to try their new flavours this winter! And then I’m also a apron collector (read as: hoarder)! This prize will be very happy in my home 🙂
Love mushroom soup, will tweet and liked your fb page ages ago. Have left a comment 🙂
thank you and good luck!
Too bad I don’t live in the area. 🙁
No worries. 🙂
Hopefully one day I will have an international give away 🙂
Shame I don’t live in SA!
Thank you for the visit Caroline 🙂
Packet soup is always a winner. The Beef and Onion flavour a quick bread perfectly and in potjiekos the oxtail and vegtables are a winner. In winter soup is the best comfort food with warm freshly baked bread and butter. Need I say more 🙂
What a good idea to use it to flavour bread! Good luck 🙂
What a great giveaway! Too bad I live so far away. But good luck to everyone!
I was also approached by Royco, but their communications were not branded so I was uncomfortable not knowing if it was legitimate – got to be so careful now days.
Have a great weekend.
You do indeed! Enjoy your weekend as well 🙂
Well I cater a lot to the underpriveladged, and for me – Brown Onion and Mushroom soup work the best ….. they seem to have more body than … say a tomato soup ……..
great work that you are doing, and good luck!
What a great idea and good luck to everyone that enters 🙂
thank you Lorraine 🙂