The Versatile Blogger Award Take Two
Saswan who blogs as the Chef in Disguise has awarded me The Versatile Blogger award. Rita awarded this to me in her post here, so I am going to share with you a few more things about me you may not know. Here goes – The Versatile Blogger Award Take Two.
- I had a professional photo shoot done yesterday which has made me grateful for not being a model. The lights are hectic and I can only imagine what it is like on a professional cooking show. Saying that, I would love to have my own show!
- I have a very bad scar on my leg from a motor car accident
- I have never made a panna cotta
- I went overseas for the first time by myself when I was 8 years old
- I will try and cook anything!
- I have a tortoise named Stanley – who is a girl. Livingstone, our other tortoise has gone wandering.
- I am a motor sport fanatic.
I have already passed this on to 16 blogs! Here are a few more deserving bloggers.
- A Dash of Domestic
- Back Road Journal
- Chica Anzaluza
- Fig Jam and Lime Cordial
- Honey Kids
- Sous Chef
20 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award Take Two”
Congrats on the award. Thanks to you and Dave, I am now also a motor sport fan 😉
I have awarded you the same award in my first post (cannot remember if you read it). Have a super Sunday, plenty of motor sport on 😉
Congrats Tandy, and thx for sharing your good news with us! Tina
thanks for the visit!
Congrats Tandy and thank you too! Tortoises eh? They live for ages and ages don´t they, I rather like them!
they do live for a long time, which is why nature conservation has such a problem homing them 🙂
Congratulations on receiving the award again!
I would love to hear more about your photo shoot! 😀
Have a super Sunday evening.
I will reveal all shortly! Hope you had a great weekend 🙂
Tandy, thank you, that’s very kind of you! Congratulations on the awards! 🙂
it is only a pleasure! and thanks 🙂
I granted you the “Versatile Blogger Award” Also!!! Heh
thanks Paul! I will do take three soon 🙂
thank you tandy, it is wonderful to be mentioned on your fab page, congrats to you too.. c
my pleasure 🙂
Woah, overseas alone at 8? I now want to know more about that story 🙂
will tell all!
Congratulations, well deserved!