Rita over at The Culinary Taste has awarded me a versatile blogger award – la ringrazio molto. I love Rita’s blog as I am in love with most things Italian. Here is my award:
- You must thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post
- You have to list 7 interesting things about yourself
- You have to pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blog
Please go and read Rita’s very interesting facts about herself – and here are mine:
- I have my birthmark in my eye – which means my blue eyes have a brown spot
- I was paralyzed in my right arm for nearly a year, and I use my left hand for some simple tasks
- I have never cooked a Greek dish in my life and I suppose sometime soon I should try one
- I have had a passport since I was a couple of month’s old and my first trip out of South Africa was the Lesotho – knowing my mom, she still has the blankets from that trip
- I have a brave palate (according to my friend Cams) and I think I would try almost anything
- I live in a converted garage and my kitchen is tiny!
- I have an amazing husband who plans our annual overseas trips years in advance, and so I can tell you that in 2012 we are going to Scotland, and in 2013 we are going to Italy!
Passing this award on is not going to be easy for me as I love all the blogs I read, these are not new so I hope they count. I am not giving reasons as to why you should read these blogs – I do because they are great!
- The Only Cin
- The Complete Cook Book
- Unlimited Inspiration
- Homemade Heaven
- The Intrepid Foodie
- One Perfect Bite
- Fired Up Cooking SA
- The Squashed Tomato
- Science, Sightseeing and Sustenance
- Confessions of a Hungry Woman
- Mangetout and Other Stories
- Sweet Artichoke
- My Custard Pie
- The Gorgeous Gourmet
- Indigo Girl
Earlybird has asked me to make another award – and so that is why there are 16 people on my list!