My cup runneth over! Natalie, who blogs at What We Ate Today has awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award. This is Take Five The Versatile Blogger Award, for me.
This is the fifth time I am getting this award and I really am grateful. I love reading Natalie’s blog to see what she had for her meals!
The conditions for this award are:
- You must thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post
- You have to list 7 interesting things about yourself
- You have to pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
More trivial information about me: (and if I have repeated any, apologies)
- My scars include a scratch on my knee from Nursery School when my best friend Roz and I ran away. We got as far as her Dad’s office which was on the same grounds as the school
- I have assisted in a laser surgery to fix someone’s sight and it was the most amazing thing to be a part of
- I have finally conquered my trepidation of making panna cotta and I am not sure why I waited so long
- We are planning our trip to Italy for 2013
- I am planning on adding kidneys to the list of ingredients to try this year
- I am building a tortoise sanctuary for Stanley who keeps getting attacked by Molly
- I want to grow a sustainable garden when the builders are done
For now, I am not passing this along. As I discover new blogs during the year I will do so! But I think the people on my blogroll are all so versatile, so please click the link on my toolbar and pick just one new blog to visit today – tell them Tandy sent you and maybe you will make a new friend 🙂