My cup runneth over! Natalie, who blogs at What We Ate Today has awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award. This is Take Five The Versatile Blogger Award, for me.
This is the fifth time I am getting this award and I really am grateful. I love reading Natalie’s blog to see what she had for her meals!
The conditions for this award are:
- You must thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post
- You have to list 7 interesting things about yourself
- You have to pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
More trivial information about me: (and if I have repeated any, apologies)
- My scars include a scratch on my knee from Nursery School when my best friend Roz and I ran away. We got as far as her Dad’s office which was on the same grounds as the school
- I have assisted in a laser surgery to fix someone’s sight and it was the most amazing thing to be a part of
- I have finally conquered my trepidation of making panna cotta and I am not sure why I waited so long
- We are planning our trip to Italy for 2013
- I am planning on adding kidneys to the list of ingredients to try this year
- I am building a tortoise sanctuary for Stanley who keeps getting attacked by Molly
- I want to grow a sustainable garden when the builders are done
For now, I am not passing this along. As I discover new blogs during the year I will do so! But I think the people on my blogroll are all so versatile, so please click the link on my toolbar and pick just one new blog to visit today – tell them Tandy sent you and maybe you will make a new friend 🙂
36 thoughts on “Take Five The Versatile Blogger Award”
Still chuckling about you running away – must have hurt though when you cut yourself for you to still have the scar 🙁
I cannot remember if it was sore or not as we loved being naughty 🙂
I love your tortoise! c
and I promise you a photo soon as she has come out of hibernation 🙂
You are loved by many!! I’ll not tire of learning new things about you!!
thank you so much for those kind words 🙂
What a great post. I can’t imagine assisting in surgery. And your trip next year sounds amazing.
first we have to get through this year’s trip to Scotland 🙂
Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations and congratulations! 🙂
thank you so much!
Congratulations on your award. We are also looking at planning a trip to Italy this year. It is my life dream so cannot wait. BAM
if you need any suggestions let me know! We have been twice and I just love the country 🙂
congratulations to you!
I think you should write a blog on the eye-surgery, it must have been amazing. I had it done quite some years ago, and it was fantastic
that is a good idea! I will give the wording some thought – thanks for the visit 🙂
Can’t wait to read more about your tortoise sanctuary.
I will blog it as soon as we have finished it 🙂
Wow I couldn’t imagine helping to fix someone’s sight! Amazing!
it was a true gift Jen, to be a part of that surgery 🙂
Congratulations on your award and nice to learn more things about you 🙂
Hope you have a great week ahead!
thanks Juliana, and the same wishes for you 🙂
Congrats on winning this award again! You definitely deserve it and I can see why you keep being nominated.. this blog is amazing. I know I enjoy visiting all the time 🙂
thank you Kay for those lovely words 🙂
Congrats on the ell-deserved award! You go, girl! 🙂
it was nice to read a bit more about you & enjoy! 😉
thank you so much Sophie 🙂
Congratulations, Tandy! Well deserved.
BTW – for the Ready! Steady! Cook! challenge, I lost my photos accidentally! I will have my recipes up, and a review of the tastes, but unfortunately, no photos! I am so sorry! Let me know if you would rather I not post, as I cannot fulfill that part of the challenge.
PLEASE do post! and thanks so much Paula 🙂
Congratulations, well deserved.
Looking forward to hearing about your trip to Italy.
Thanks Tok – I still have to write about our trip to France last year 🙂
That would be great, we are thinking of going there ourselves 😉