Getting To Know Each Other
Mandy has devised a set of questions so that we, as bloggers can get to know each other a bit better. We all ‘live’ in this virtual world and getting to know each other can only be done by the information we provide online. I don’t mind sharing things about myself with other people. Here are my answers to the getting to know each other questions.
1. Who would you be honoured to have cook in your kitchen?
2. What have you always wanted to cook or eat but never have?
3. What is your favourite part of a chicken?
4. Do you use a knife or a vegetable peeler to peel potatoes?
I hardly ever peel my veggies, but if I do, I use a peeler
5. What one item do you keep in the kitchen you know you shouldn’t use but do?
There is nothing in my kitchen that should not be used!
6. Do you like using the new culinary foam with your meals?
I cannot see the point!
7. What 3 meals would you take to a friend who is sick in bed?
Chicken soup, lasagna and chocolate cake!