Saswan who blogs as the Chef in Disguise has awarded me The Versatile Blogger award.
Rita awarded this to me in her post here, so I am going to share with you a few more things about me you may not know.
- I had a professional photo shoot done yesterday which has made me grateful for not being a model
- I have a very bad scar on my leg from a motor car accident
- I have never made a panna cotta
- I went overseas for the first time by myself when I was 8 years old
- I will try and cook anything!
- I have a tortoise named Stanley – who is a girl. Livingstone, our other tortoise has gone wandering.
- I am a motor sport fanatic.
I have already passed this on to 16 blogs! Here are a few more deserving bloggers.
- A Dash of Domestic
- Back Road Journal
- Chica Anzaluza
- Fig Jam and Lime Cordial
- Honey Kids
- Sous Chef