PinkPolkaDot has posted her weekly Friday’s Food Quiz Number 58, and here are my answers. Please let me know if any of the Food Quiz Number 58 answers are incorrect.
1. What are the main ingredients of Oyster sauce?
oyster essence, sugar, salt, water
2. Ginger is native to which continent?
3. What are Calçots?
4. What spices are used to infuse sangria?
I was under the impression that sangria is not a spiced wine, but if it is, then it would be cloves, cinnamon and vanilla?
5. What does contain the most vitamin C? Red peppers or oranges?
This is so funny, I have a similar question set for our weekly Gordons Bay Quiz! Kakadu plums have the most Vitamin C and red peppers have nearly 4 times as much vitamin C as oranges per 100g.
6. What is Verjuice?
an acidic juice made from unripe grapes
7. In what substance are preserved lemons preserved in?
8. What is Ketjap manis?
a thick and sweet soy sauce
9. Tamarind paste is made from which fruit?
10. Which vegetable is served with steak Oscar?
If you want to take part in Food Quiz Number 58 please pop on over to Zirkie’s blog.
Top of Page