Freshline Spar Give Away
You might recall that last year I gave away a R300 voucher on my blog on behalf of Spar and their range of Freshline products? I bought myself a whole lot of delicious soups and Dave and I enjoyed them for lunch at work. This year I am doing another Freshline Spar Give Away.
This year I decided to spread my voucher out over a period of time as I like to buy fresh ingredients as and when I need them. I got two packets of seasonable vegetables and a packet of pears. We are having guests for dinner and I am going to make poached pears for dessert.
I am giving away one gift voucher to the value of R300.
How to enter:
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Conditions of entry:
- the voucher will not be in your name and the risk involved with loss is your own
- the prize is one voucher of R300 and it may not be exchanged for cash
- you may enter as many times as you like
- entries close at midnight on the 14th of July 2013
- I will choose the winner and random and inform the winner by email. I will send one email only and if you do not respond within 24 hours I will choose another winner.
- I will post the voucher to you via registered mail. Once the voucher has been posted I will not be responsible for it.
Disclosure: I was given a R200 voucher to host this give away. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
Give Away won by Tracy Jacobs.
What I blogged:
- one year ago – osso bucco
- two years ago – sweet potato gnocchi
- three years ago – crayfish with caviar