I woke up last Friday morning to the very first submission for Presto Pasta Nights 222 and I was so excited to get stuck in and think about how I was going to present to you, the most amazing collection of pasta dishes. Thanks again Ruth, for letting me host! For those of you new to my challenge round ups, please click on the person’s name to see the recipe they submitted.
- Jules of Pictures of all my Princesses took a favourite Moroccan Chicken recipe and tweaked it! I am a fan of anything Moroccan and love that this dish was the first submission.
- Rachel, The Crispy Cook, has shared with us her recipe for Gluten Free Smoked Paprika Noodles with Butter, Cheese and Herb Drizzle. For anyone who is gluten intolerant please follow the link for more recipes, and blog events.
- Jacqueline of the Tinned Tomatoes has shares with us Spaghetti con Pesto alla Siciliana. She is so right, everything sounds better in Italian!
- Elizabeth from The Law Student’s Cook Book, has shared her recipe for vegetable lasagna using eggplant – not her favourite vegetable, but this dish makes it worth cooking again!
- Madge, The Vegetarian Casserole Queen, has submitted a recipe for Balsamic Pasta Salad, to celebrate summer and her love of carbohydrates!
- Elizabeth who blogs over at Etherwork, has shared with us her recipe for Spaghettini Puttanesca, which she loves to have on a hot summer’s evening.
- Ruth, the founder of PPN who blogs at Once Upon A Feast, has submitted a recipe for Steak & Mushroom Pasta. This is a great use of left overs!
- Suvidha whose blog is Suvhida’s Kitchen has sent in her Tomato Penne Pasta recipe. She has a clever way of getting this ready in no time at all!
- Val from More Than Burnt Toast (I love the blog name) made Arugula Pesto Pasta with Asparagus, Ricotta and Bacon. Anything with my favourite condiment (bacon) works for me 🙂
- Stash over at The Spamwise Chronicles, threw together this dish of pasta with sardines, fava beans and tomato. This recipe is perfect for me to try next time fava beans are in season.
- Sue from Couscous & Consciousness has made Pasta E Ceci, a dish warming for the soul as well as the tum I think.
- Xiaolu at 6 Bittersweets has posted a recipe for Cherry Pistachio Orange Cocoa Couscous. My taste buds are intrigued by this salad.
- Tigerfish who blogs at An Escape to Food has submitted a recipe for Steamed Clams Capellini Aglio e Olio. We both have small kitchens so I can relate to the perfect simplicity of this dish.
- Lidia, Bianca’s and Jordan’s Mom, has made Macaroni Schotel With Chicken Ragout. Schotel is a new word for me! It means dish in Dutch for those of you, who like me was wondering.
- JamieAnne, whose blog is A Dash of Domestic, has made Beefy Orzo. This recipe has been specifically made from a caring heart.
- Claire from Purely Food is a PPN first timer and she has submitted her recipe for Aubergine Polpette. This is a great meat free recipe worth trying.
- Theresa, The Food Hunter’s Guide To Cuisine, has shared her recipe for Pasta with Chickpeas and Fresh Rosemary. This Scott Conant recipe is a healthy meal that can be prepared on a work night.
- Colleen, aka browniegirl, has posted a recipe for Heirloom Tomato Zucchini and Chorizo Spaghetti. This is something I could tuck into right now!
I would like to thank everyone who participated in Presto Pasta Nights – now that I have come to the end, I know that next time I will change the format a little bit – but it has been fun 🙂
Take a look at my Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Exotic Mushrooms And Blue Cheese recipe!
41 thoughts on “Presto Pasta Nights 222 Round Up”
That was fun!!! Thank you Tandy. Some delightful sounding dishes here. I cant wait to eat again 😉 Have a great weekend xx
It was fun, and I am going to give quite a few of these a go 🙂
Lovely round up!! Delicious tempting recipes to try!!
Thank you! I cannot wait to try these 🙂
Great round up. I love pasta and there are some great looking recipes here.
thanks, I think there are some fantastic ones here worth trying out 🙂
Oh no … I thought it only ends on Sunday 🙁 Took my photo this morning to post tomorrow.
no problem! Catch the next one 🙂
What syrupy awesome roundup!!! Thanks for the terrific job of hosting. And thanks all for the really unique dishes.
it was such a pleasure to do this 🙂
A supremely awesome roundup of pasta. I’m thinking of that steamed clam pasta recipe for tonight. Sounds wonderful and summery.
Thanks for hosting this week!
That is definitely one to try and I hope I can find some frozen clams soon 🙂
Thank you Tandy for such a glowing review and a wonderful post!
It is my pleasure Jules 🙂
What a wonderful round-up Tandy. Everything looks delicious. The problem will be where to start testing :-). Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings…Mary
I may just start at the top and work my way down 🙂 Have a blessed weekend Mary 🙂
Thanks for the great round-up! And you know …fuss-free cooking is so much more attractive in smaller kitchens 🙂
for sure 🙂
Noooo,Tandy!!! Made pasta (homemade) tonight!! I wanted to post it tomorrow? So I am toooooo late?
Sorry Pink 🙁 I will be hosting again if you want to save the post?
Great round up so many recipes to try!
They are all really fantastic 🙂
What a great roundup, Tandy!
I do apologize. I completely forgot to mention in my email that my webhost disallows hotlinking of images. Here it is housed on flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/etherwork/5926986921/)
Thanks Elizabeth – I will go and edit the post now 🙂
Thanks for including me in the roundup. Lovely dishes all!
Thanks for taking part 🙂
Interesting that a dish in dutch is schotel. In sotho and afrikaans is skottel and it’s possible that the pronounciation is the same
I was trying to think of the Afrikaans word – thanks for that 🙂
I guess you didn’t get my submission? Sent Thursday (Hawaiian time) in the morning.
Oh Claudia, no I didn’t! I am so sorry and I waited till late Friday my time. Will you submit it for this week PPN223?
thanks so much 🙂
What a great round up!
Thanks Tokeloshe 🙂
Great round-up Tandy – thanks for hosting
My pleasure Sue 🙂