I am so blessed – Jen who blogs at Zestybeandog’s Blog has awarded me The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much for being a part of my blogging family 🙂 This is The Versatile Blogger Award Take Four for me.
The conditions for this award are:
- You must thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post
- You have to list 7 interesting things about yourself
- You have to pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
More trivial information about me: (and if I have repeated any, apologies)
- I tried to write the initials of a boyfriend into my thigh with a razor blade – I am a bleeder and so did not succeed – I however still have a thin scar where I tried
- I stopped growing when I was 13 and am 187cm – quite tall for a 13 year old
- I have never made Greek food
- My 2012 holiday is all booked and planned – we are going to Scotland
- I tried offal for the first time ever at the Cape Winelands Cuisine launch
- I have just planted beans – that my tortoise is eating
- I hope to see the Northern Lights before I die
I am passing the award on to the newest blogs in my blog roll:
- Crumbly Plum
- The Spamwise Chronicles
- Rufus’ Food and Spirits Guide
- Talin Orfali
- Yvette’s Twisted Vines
- Olives And Artichokes
- Colonialist’s Blog
- Reflection’s From A Cloudy Mirror
- Savoring Every Bite
- Commander In Chic
- Mr Bunny Chow
- Forgotten Beast
- Another Day In Paradise
- Hope* The Happy Blog
- The Rowdy Chowgirl
21 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award Take Four”
Congratulations to you! And “eek” to Number 1 on your list. Where in Scotland are you off to? Love the country and have a few pals there.
more like stupid then EEK! We are off to Edinburgh, Ballater and The Isle of Skye 🙂
Congratulations Tandy – awesome to be nominated 4 times. We are a male and female tortoise in the garden and I am ever hopeful that we will get babies!
We are not allowed to breed our tortoises – it is part of the nature conservation agreement – we have had to destroy the eggs but a few were missed and we have had babies, which the resident eagle ended up having for a snack!
One day i would love you to post a shot of your tortoise, eating your beans preferably.. And stay away from those razor blades.. c
Celi, since you asked I have not seen her near the beans – but this week I will get a snap of her as it is warm and she is out of hiding 🙂
Thanks for the shout out. You will love Scotland. I hope Speyside is on your list. What a great post.
Speyside is on our list! Thanks Greg 🙂
Congratulations on the award. Hope you enjoy Scotland, it is a beautiful place.
Thanks Natalie, I cannot wait 🙂
Congratulations Tandy…always fun to know you better 🙂
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Thanks Juliana – wishing you a great week 🙂
Ah Tandy! That makes four for me too! And I couldn’t be happier to learn I am on your blog roll! What an honor, and also to receive the award from you. I didn’t carry through on all the steps with the last, as illness stepped in and messed with my computer time, so I will have to do some real work now. Hopefully this week I will have the chance to respond in the proper way!
Again, thanks so much! I love lavender and lime. . .and your blog, too! 😆
thank you Paula for those kind words! I hope 2012 is an awesome year for you 🙂
Wish I was still in Scotland – would have invited you for dinner! However if you ever find yourself in Auckland…………
Enjoy Scotland – it’s a beautiful country.
Congrats and what a wonderful post, look forward to reading about your holiday
Usha, I still have not done the posts for our 2011 holiday! This year I may try and do them as we go along 🙂