I Made It Cassoulet
This month, Joanne who blogs over at The Food Crew is hosting the I Made It Challenge. She has tasked us with making cassoulet and I must say I am really excited about this challenge. I have tried this dish three times in France, all while barging the midi canal. Dave and I started our trip in Toulouse and we had to sample this dish there. Then while on the barge we had an overnight stay in Castelnaudary. This was the second time I tried this regional dish, and will be the recipe I use. The third time was when we were back in Toulouse after our trip.
For more about: I made it cassoulet:
In order to take part you must follow the rules below:
- you must link back to Joanne’s post in your post
- you must link back to this post in your post
- you must include the widget in your post:
You have until midnight at the end of the month to post your recipe. Basically, have fun!
What I blogged:
- one year ago – Interview with Hila Jonker
- two years ago – Ostrich Fillets With A Red Wine Jus
- three years ago – Lobster Provencale