The I made it challenge for this month is smoking. And I am not encouraging any of you to put anything into a pipe and smoke it. What I am encouraging you to do is use smoke in your kitchen. I have read all about tea smoked duck, smoked garlic, hot smoked salmon and cold smoked chicken and so now it is my turn to try and smoke something.
In order to take part, here are the rules.
- you must link back to this post in your post
- you must include the widget in your post
You have until midnight at the end of the month to post your recipe. Basically, have fun!
What I blogged:
- one year ago – Friday’s Food Quiz Number 72
- two years ago – Crayfish Curry
- three years ago – Babotie
I am in Italy and will return to work on the 5th of June. I will reply to blog comments then. This post has been scheduled in advance. If you want to follow our daily diary while we are away, click here.