I have been very remiss! Since we have come back from overseas in May I have been running around non stop with deadlines, moving my blog and dealing with all sorts of other issues I won’t bore you with. But I owe three thank you messages for three awards! Please pop into these blogs for a visit and tell them Tandy sent you!
The first is to Susartandfood’s Blog who nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award while we were in Scotland. Thank you Miss Boo, for this award.
Then in June Misk Cooks nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you dear Misky, this is a great award that I am pleased to have been given again.
Also in June, Mandy awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this!
As you all know, all awards come with their own set of rules. I am amalgamating them all here:
- You are to give credit back to the one who nominated you
- plus tell 7 things about yourself
- and also nominate 7 others
My seven things are:
- I enjoy a good challenge and at present am working on recipes that are very challenging for me
- I would love to spend all my time travelling and cooking in other places
- I love my dogs and could not imagine my house without them around
- I am planting our garden slowly but surely and hopefully the trees will grow quickly
- I can read a book in one sitting if I was left to myself for a day
- I love entertaining!
- I have so many things on my to do list, and not enough time at the moment to do it all
Normally, I pass this on to the new bloggers on my blog roll! But, I have not had the time to update it (or fix it up) since we got back from Scotland. So, I am passing this award along to 7 randomly selected bloggers who I love!
Wishing you all a super Monday!
What I blogged:
- one year ago – Regional and Seasonal
- two years ago – Baba Ghannouj
21 thoughts on “Awards Given To Lavender And Lime”
Congratulations on your well-deserved awards, Tandy. I am also rather remiss, and have a few lurking in my computer. 😉 You sound like such a very busy person. Love your blog!
I know how you feel! Did you have a good birthday?
Congrats on these well deserved awards my friend 😀
Choc Chip Uru
thanks so much 🙂
I hang my head in shame as I have also not thanked a couple of people for awards!
Nicely done on combining all the rules and regulations.
Meant to say that I don’t see your reply comments in my notifications any more since you moved over to .org. 🙁
oh! what happens when you click subscribe to comments?
I am so far behind in blogging that I still have posts from June to put up 🙂
Have a great week ahead 🙂
Thank you Juliana, and you too 🙂
Thank you so much, Tandy, and congratulations on your awards! I recognise wonderful old friends on your list and look forward to making new ones 🙂 Thanks!
my pleasure Kate 🙂
Congratulations on your award Tandy! And I just arrived in South Africa today. It’s lovely here! 😀
So glad to hear you say that! Would love to meet you if that were possible 🙂
Congrats on your awards! I used to be able to read a book in one sitting…those were the days…
I wish I had the time!
Ahhhh, thank you kindly Tandy 🙂 And congratulations to you!
Congrats on your many received awards: all so deserved, I agree! 😉
I loved reading more about yourself!
Thank you Sophie 🙂