The most popular recipe on my blog is the one for Olive Oil Scones. This was created for International Scone Week 2017. With over 2000 views in April alone, it just goes to show how popular scones are. I am hoping that International Scone Week 2020 will be just as popular.
Standing The Test Of Time
Starting in 2011, bloggers around the world gathered to make scones. To see how they came together, take a look at Celia’s post. She is the original hostess of this get together and if you want to read more about saving the planet or baking bread, head on over to her blog.
International Scone Week 2020
No matter where you are, or what style blog you have, you are invited to take part in #ISW2020. Please follow these steps in order to be featured in the link up.
- Create and blog a scone recipe and post it anytime from the 10th to the 16th of August.
- Link back to this post in your blog post.
- Use the hashtag #ISW2020 in your social media
Everyone will be featured for the year in the sidebar of my blog. If you are in need of inspiration then take a look to see what was baked last year. The 2019 recipes will stay up until the 17th of August.
- Blueberry and Coconut Scones
- Cauliflower And Cheese Scones
- Feta And Sun-Dried Tomato Scones
- Jalapeno Stuffed Olives And Chilli Cheese Scones
- Orange Rosewater Scones
- Rose Turkish Delight Scones
- South African Scones
- Spelt Strawberry Shortcakes with Lemon & Thyme
- Tahini Scones
- Vegetable Scones