It is time for International Scone Week 2023! My recipe for olive oil scones is still one of the most popular on my blog. Created in 2017 for this occasion, it has had over 34 000 views. That is a lot of baking 🙂
A little bit about this
Starting in 2011, bloggers around the world gathered to make scones. To see how they came together, take a look at Celia’s post. She is the original hostess of this baking extravaganza, and if you want to read more about saving the planet or baking bread, head on over to her blog.
International Scone Week 2023
No matter where you are, or what style of blog you have, you are invited to take part in #ISW2023. Please follow these steps in order to be featured in the link up.
- Create and blog a scone recipe and post it anytime from the 7th to the 13th of August.
- Link back to this post in your blog post.
- Use the hashtag #ISW2023 in your social media
Everyone will be featured for the year in the sidebar of my blog. If you are in need of inspiration then take a look to see what was baked last year. The 2022 recipes will stay up until the 14th of August.
- Aunty Kath’s Savoury Scones
- Blueberries And White Chocolate Scones
- Cheese Scones
- Date Scones
- Fresh Fig Scones With Honey
- Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin, Pineapple And Cheese Scones
- Sunday Scones
And check out this early bird submission of Potato And Stilton Scones
View the previous posts on July 27:
- 2022: To Mask Or Not To Mask
- 2020: Chilli Aioli
- 2018: Almond And Cinnamon Kuchen
- 2016: Siphokazi Mdlankomo Answers Questions For The Blog
- 2015: Cocoa Dusted Amaretti Biscuits
- 2012: Parsley
- 2011: Ginger Beef Patties
- 2010: Deconstructed Lasagne With Exotic Mushrooms And Broccoli