So, I have come to the end of my journey with my 28 kiwi fruit. Have you been following along and seeing what I have done every day? I have made some interesting dishes, some of which I have shared with you here and others which I shared on Facebook and Twitter. Now it is time for the Zespri Kiwi Fruit Hamper Give Away.
I was given this lovely hamper of goodies to give away and if you want to win this, please see below on how to enter.
I was also given a R150 fruit and veg voucher. I decided from the beginning that the person who engaged with me the most over the 2 week journey would be the winner of this voucher.
How to enter to win the Zespri kiwi fruit hamper:
- leave a comment below telling me what you would make with kiwi fruit.
- For extra entries (please note, you must enter on the blog as well!)
- follow me on twitter and tweet the following: @tandysinclair is giving away a hamper of zespri goodies http://wp.me/p2zhgq-3mt #14daysofzesprisa
- like my facebook page and leave a comment
Conditions of entry:
- the hamper will be sent via ordinary parcel post and the risk involved with loss is your own
- the voucher will not be in your name and the risk involved with loss is your own
- the prize is one voucher of R150 and it may not be exchanged for cash and one hamper of Zespri goodies
- you may enter as many times as you like
- entries close at midnight on the 22nd of October
- I will choose the winner of the hamper at random
- I will inform the winners by email. I will send one email only and if the winners do not respond within 24 hours I will choose another winner.
- I will post the voucher via registered mail. Once the voucher has been posted I will not be responsible for it.
- I will not be responsible for the quality of the product you receive
- Entry is only open to South African residents
Disclosure: I have been provided with 28 kiwi fruit to take part in this challenge as well as the giveaways. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged:
- two years ago – Clemengold Ostrich Fillets
- three years ago – Sirloin with a Vermouth Jus
24 thoughts on “Zespri Kiwi Fruit Hamper Give Away”
I’ve enjoyed following your adventures with the kiwi fruit. I’d definitely like to try your salsa recipe very soon.
Thanks for your support xxx
I have loved following your kiwi adventures on your blog and on Twitter, (believe it or not I’m not sick of kiwis). Such creative ideas! It’s a beautiful day in Cape Town – I could so with some of that kiwi sorbet, wouldn’t mind giving it a go this summer.
Thank you so much Teresa!
Kiwis are quite the delicacy here! But some wonderful ideas as usual, Tandy.
Thank you Kate 🙂
I <3 kiwi fruit! I can eat them just sliced up. I would make a cooldrink jelly with slices of kiwi set in each serving.
That sounds like such a good idea!
Your kiwi adventures in the kitchen has been so much fun!! xo
Extremely fun Kiran 🙂
You amaze me with the magic you have created with Kiwi fruit.Always your loyal follower.
Thank you so much Rose xxx
What a great giveaway!
You have done so well with this kiwi fruit challenge, some of the recipes have been added to my list of things to make YUM!
Thank you so much for the support Julie 🙂
Now I have never been one for kiwis, but lets just say you had me at Prosecco. That would definitely be my first pick to make. Well done on completing the challenge Tandy, you are one creative kiwi girl!
Thanks Sam, the Prosecco works for me every day!
Such a beautiful and generous giveaway. 🙂 I tweeted your link and liked you on FB and will continue following your wonderful blog. 🙂
Thank you so much Krista 🙂
Sigh. If only I weren’t allergic to kiwis. What a great gift basket!
It comes without the kiwi’s Joanne 😉
Lovely giveaway Tandy. Best of luck to all your entrants.
🙂 Mandy xo
thank you Mandy 🙂
Is that a little kiwi thermos? Cute! I second loving the idea of the Prosecco cocktail – yum.
It is a little thermos – perfect for a day’s outing 🙂