Pasta is one of the easiest meals to prepare in my opinion. You need few ingredients, a lot of love and the end result will always be something comforting to enjoy. You can get the cheese sauce recipe here. This week I have made Baked Pasta With Bacon, Chorizo, Tomatoes, Mushrooms And Cheese Sauce. This is the ultimate comfort dish in a bowl. Or on a plate as I have served it here. Bacon is one of the ingredients I prefer to refer to as a condiment. I am never without a pack in my fridge.
- pasta of your choice
- 5 rashers streaky bacon, sliced
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 portion cheese sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180° Celsius
- while the pasta is cooking fry the bacon until crispy
- add the sausage and once that is cooked, add the tomatoes
- when the tomatoes are cooked, add the mushrooms
- mix the ingredients into the cooked pasta with the cheese sauce
- bake in the oven for 25 minutes
Click on the links for conversions and notes.