I am finding new and innovative ways to work with kiwi fruit. Some have been amazingly successful and others not so much. Yesterday I made some kiwi chips using my crisp maker and even though they tasted good, they did not look good! I slightly
caramelized burnt the centres of each little crisp. I also attempted a ceviche, but I was not happy with the result. I then decided to make a cocktail. I am not much of a cocktail drinker but I would happily drink this again, maybe with a few variations as kiwi fruit is so good for you. Using fruit or vegetables in cocktails is not a new concept and you will see how I used cucumber here to make a cocktail.
What fruit do you like in your cocktails?
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 25 mls cream
- 10 g honey
- 25 mls apple sours
- 25 mls vodka
- Muddle the kiwi, cream and honey in a cocktail shaker
- Add the apple sours and vodka and mix
- Pour into a martini glass and serve straight away
Disclosure: I have been provided with 28 kiwi fruit to take part in this challenge as well as the give aways. This post is in line with my blogging policy.
What I blogged:
- one year ago – Cream Cheese Pastry
- two years ago – Pasta with Prawns
- three years ago – Something Sweet Challenge