I love patty pans and Dave loves baby marrows so when I saw a pack of mixed marrows at Woolworths I bought it, hoping to satisfy both of our taste buds. These were turned into a lovely mixed marrow pasta sauce, perfect for Tandy Tuesday.
- 15mls lemon infused olive oil
- 125g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 stalk rosemary, leaves picked and chopped
- 2 baby marrows, sliced
- 2 patty pans, sliced
- 2 sun dried tomatoes sliced
- 30mls crème fraîche
- while the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a frying pan
- add the mushrooms and as soon as they start cooking, add the garlic and the rosemary
- add the marrows, the patty pans and the sun dried tomatoes
- loosen the sauce with some of the pasta water
- add the crème fraîche
- toss through the pasta and serve
Click on the links for conversions and notes.