Today is Tandy Tuesday, and it is also nearing the start of the new crayfish season. I have given a few crayfish away as gifts to make sure we get through the pile left over from last season. However, rumour has it that we may only be able to catch one crayfish per day, and if that is the case we will not be going out this summer. This weeks’ recipe is for Crayfish Pasta With Brandy.
- start by getting your pasta water on the go, and steaming your crayfish
- heat the oil in a pan and add the leeks
- cook on a gentle heat until the leeks are soft and then add the garlic and the chilli
- add the crayfish and as soon as the crayfish is hot add the lemon zest
- remove the chilli
- heat the Brandy and then flambé into the crayfish
- add the marscapone and the parmesan
- toss through the pasta
- serve with the parsley
Click on the links for conversions and notes.
Top of Page